[Full-Disclosure] Cry For help

Good sirs and madames,

Please. Fifty dollar.

My name is G0ibbles Bugtrack,16 years from the mall of
some stupid
state
in
middle America.

My father,my younger Sister and I escaped from our
mall at the heat of
the great summer sales rush after loosing my mother
and two of my
senior

brothers in JC Pennys.

As a result of the political instability in my mall
where I live,
my father established his cocoa and coffee export
business in the
bathroom. He was
in Seattle, a northern city to negotiate for the
purchase
of "cocoa" bags when he was shot and killed the rebel
troupes fighting
to take over the government on the 22nd September,
2002.
The death of my father has now made me and my younger
sister orphans
and
there by exposing us to danger.

Before the unfortunate death, my late father had in
his personal
account
with a bank here the sum of $150 (One Hundred Fifty
U.S Dollars). As a
result
of the present insecurity of lives and property in
this country, I wish
request that you assisted me use your account in your
country to
transfer
the balance of my father's account.

Again, if I do not get this money I will never be able
to go to defcon.
Defcon
costs fifty dollars and is in a Fancy American Motel.
Greyhound costs
a hundred dollars to get there from outside the county
jail here. If I
do not make it to defcon where I can meet all of my
loser admirers that
think I am a security expert, I think I will bite my
tongue off. Yes, I
will gnaw it off in dread. Because without this
adulation from impotent
young males that are spurned by young ladies I will
never be anybody.
Help
me be somebody. My script kiddy work for anti-pirate
lawyers does not
pay me enough. It is not enough to be a hypocritical
sell out. I must also be a man whore. An man whore
that never gets laid.

 Again, to assist us with a letter of invitation that
will make me a
defcon hero inorder for us to continue our education
and to invest the
fund
in a viable business venture. $$$$$$$.

If this is acceptable to you, send me a mail through
my regular e-mail
account so that we can discuss your commission for the
service.

Regards,

G0ibbles Bugtrack.NET