[Full-Disclosure] Possible Virus/Trojan

Hey everyone,

I received an e-mail today that looked very much like a virus. Here is the
message

Attachment - erupts.avi.exe

Subject - New Southern California wildfire erupts

Body -

HEMET, California (AP) -- Just as firefighters were getting a handle on one
large blaze north of Los Angeles, a new wildfire ignited roughly 50 miles to
the west, spreading across nearly 800 acres.Video attached.

Either this is a new Trojan that changes it body and subject based on the
current AP news or someone used a very lame trick against me. =)

Todd Towles

toddtowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Network Systems Analyst
Brookshire Grocery Company