Re: [Full-Disclosure] Crash IE with 11 bytes ;)

I've been testing this under W2K with Moz. 1.6 and there is no sign of DoS. Mozilla handles this the usual way, this is what the source look like when you view it :

<STYLE></style>@;/*

The page just displays @;/* and the browser doesn't seem affected.

-----
Matt.

Phuong Nguyen wrote:
Stephen,

I believe that is something new right there. So the <style>;@/* partially DoS Mozilla too? Were you able to reproduce the situation? or it just happened once? As far as I know, it doesn't have any effect on Firefox on XP SP2 though. I wonder if anyone here experiences the same thing about Mozilla?

Phuong