[Full-Disclosure] Re: Comcast(tm) Email Manager allows arbitrary java and activex code execution

Hi Michael,

 do ya mean Java (comes in class/jar files) or Javascript (simple text) ? If
 Java, which I doubt, how does it execute ? Which version (JPI/MSJVM?),
 please provide stackdumps ...

Marc

--

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the
ark; professionals built the Titanic. -- Anonymous

Marc Schönefeld Dipl. Wirtsch.-Inf. / Software Developer

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html