RE: [Full-Disclosure] Crash IE with 11 bytes ;)

Well I guess that we all have to wait and find out :). But honestly, I don't even think MS would take this seriously. I just think this bug is cool in which it takes only 11 bytes to crash a ~25 megabytes program :P hehe.

Phuong

At 01:31 AM 7/24/2004, Schmidt, Michael R. wrote:
Just to be a bugger I personally hit the page about 40 times and told IE to send the error report.

How long till you think they fix this one?

Michael R. Schmidt

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Phuong Nguyen
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 10:18 AM
To: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Crash IE with 11 bytes ;)

Hey,

I thought you guys might want to know that it only takes 11 bytes to crash
IE 5.x , 6.x SP1. CSS memory corruption vulnerability. All you need to do
is <style>;@/* ;) simple as that. More details@
http://www.ecqurity.com/adv/IEstyle.html

Phuong

_______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html