Re: [Full-Disclosure] OFF TOPIC: antisemitic troll

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:46:00 EDT, James.Cupps@xxxxxxxxx said:

> to solve them on this board. For that matter the only way that I think they
> will ever be reduced is if the Palestinians manage to come up with their own
> version of Gandhi or MLK.

I suspect *that* conflict will require *both* sides to have their own version
in the same generation.  Gandhi and MLK succeeded because in both cases, their
opponents realized that using a bulldozer to clear 25,000 protesters out was,
if not morally unjustifiable, at least such bad PR that it wasn't an option.
The solutions needed are different when both sides feel the bulldozer (and
more) is justified....

Anyhow, enough on this... let's talk about on-topic lowlife scum:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/07/21/cyber.theft/index.html

:)