[Full-Disclosure] Affordable Network Behavior Analysis alternatives

Hi list,

Since it appears the SecurityFocus Sectools and IDS lists are dead, I
thought I'd repost this here.

I recently saw a posting on FocusIDS regarding the high cost of the
most commercial solutions. The one mentioned was the QRadar product
from Q1Labs. Don't get me wrong, we have a budget, we just don't have
a Fortune 500 budget. :)

My question is simple, are there any other commercial out-of-the-box
alternatives to QRadar? Something that isn't going to cost me >$40,000
to deploy?

Any input would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jeff G.