[Full-Disclosure] Re: mi2g - fud, lies and libel

> >including one clear hoax titled:  "Wendy's Drive-up Order System
> >Information Disclosure."

That was a hoax?  Whadda ya know... And all this time I was waiting for
mi2g's damage assessment follow-up.  I was sure we'd see a multi-billion
dollar estimate in global damages by such an atrocious implementation of a
drive-up ordering system.  What if someone saw an Atkin's family member
ordering French Fries from a Wendy's?  Or, heaven forbid, something that
actually had a bun??  That alone is worth millions, I'm sure.

But alas, that is why all good security people go to Burger King.  After
all, they're the ones with Spidey Sense.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html