Re: [Full-Disclosure] IE

<P>What's interesting is how many jackasses are out there defending these guys
and citing how cruel and evil America is when there isn't a government that has
ever held power that is not guilty of atrocities. I agree. Let's hold everyone
accountable and burn the world to the ground. After all, all humans are
dispicable and should be killed. Maybe you two "J"eniuses would like to go
first?</P>
<P>Where's the outrage of the slavery and rape being condone by governments in
Africa, India, and other countries? You should really try thinking on your own
and doing research in more places than your political wacko websites and movies
by insane conspiracy theorists. </P>
<P>Your ignorance and hate of yourselves and human beings in general is worse
than stupid. It's pitful. </P>
<P>With that I'll be summarily dismissing future email from you morons and your
"security" mailing list. It takes more than a degree, computer knowledge, and
toooooo much spare time to be intelligent. One day you will learn this and
it'll be likely that this lesson will be learned as those whom you praise are
blowing your stupid butts to oblivion. </P>
<P>Good thing some of us peasant's understand how to block email and unjoin
mailing lists.<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: "J.A. Terranson" &lt;measl@xxxxxxx&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;CC: Cory Crawford
&lt;pengandre@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;,full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] IE
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:00:09 -0400
<DIV></DIV>&gt;