Re: [Full-Disclosure] IE

Lupe Christoph wrote:

They are talking to IBM and HP. HP won't do zLinux, so that leaves IBM.

HP DOES linux. They invested zillions in Linux and they have made zillions times God knows how much from that.
they even offer a warranty against SCO's stupid lawsuite

You're saying HP supports Linux on IBM zSeries? I'm quite surprised.

I am just saying that both IBM and HP (and SGI...) support linux, in various degrees. Enough to invest large amount of money. However, I doubt HP supports anything on IBM machines :)
OTOH, HP supports linux on some of their own machines. I had the opportunity to see some of them 2 months ago at a conference HP organized over here.

Bottom line, when in need of paid support, one must talk to the vendor of the hardware, and [ eventually ] to the large Linux players (as is Suse, RH, Novell)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html