Re: [Full-Disclosure] New Attack on Secure Browsing

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Lyndon wrote:

> This thread is simply ludicrous.

It's as silly as expecting someone to unzip an unknown encrypted zip file
email attachment using a password given in the email and then running the
extracted Microsoft Windows executable as a method of spreading a virus.

Downright silly. Would never work. Ludicrous that anyone would even
attempt it.

--
Benjamin Franz

Catapultam habeo.

Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.

(Translation: "I have a catapult. Give me all the money or I will fling
 an enormous rock at your head.")
                                        Henry Beard

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html