Re: [Full-Disclosure] Erasing a hard disk easily

El jueves 15 de julio a las 16:41, Vincent Archer escribió:
> they wait for moderation. Since you usually do a group reply to include
> the list in addition to the original poster, the original poster can

        That's what everybody does, but I think it's not the best way to
reply. Any decent e-mail client should have a "reply to list" function,
so the original poster doesn't get duplicated mails.

        Regards.

--
** Las Penas del Agente Smith: http://blogs.eurielec.etsit.upm.es/chema **
http://EuropeSwPatentFree.hispalinux.es - EuropeSwPatentFree