To: <Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx>; "'Maarten'" <fulldisc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 4:22 PM
Subject: RE: [Full-Disclosure] Erasing a hard disk easily

WipeDrive3 is a DOD approved (HIPAA, etc) product that I use and it calls
DOD-level wiping 3 passes with 3 overwrites each. Most of the time I use 1
pass for less important information.

http://www.whitecanyon.com/wipedrive.php

-----Original Message----- From: full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Valdis.Kletnieks@xxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 11:45 PM To: Maarten Cc: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Erasing a hard disk easily