[Full-Disclosure] RE: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #1767 - 14 msgs

This makes no sense..  YOur saying I emailed a virus?  The bank firewall will
not allow me to email a virus I dont think.

Thanks,

Kevin Holcomb
W2K System Administrator/Database Administrator
Bank of America
Decision Support Applications (DSA): Campaign Execution and Reporting (CER)
kevin.holcomb@ bankofamerica.com
(w) 704-388-7361  (c) 704-309-6178
(pager) 877-385-0652
---
Confidentiality Statement: This message is for the designated recipient only
and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or distribute
this message to anyone. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you
is prohibited.
---