From: full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of L33tPrincess
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 9:34 PM
To: bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Full-Disclosure] Re: IE Shell URI Download and Execute, POC

Ferruh,

Is this a new variant (wscript.shell)?  Is the vulnerability mitigated by
today's Microsoft patch?

Hello;

Code is based on http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/367878 (POC by
Jelmer) message. I just added a new feature "download" and then execute
application. Also I use Wscript.Shell in Javascript instead of
Shell.Application.

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
New
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/100/*http:/promotions.yahoo.com/new
_mail/static/efficiency.html>  and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 100MB free
storage!