Re: [Full-Disclosure] Is Mozilla's "patch" enough?

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 05:23:29PM +0300, Aviv Raff wrote:

> I understand that if an attacker has the ability to change the user.js
> file he can do worse things, but why should there be a way to override
> security patches without uninstalling them?

if you understand your dumbness why do you continue to polute the list?
updated builds for the so called "os" are available at mozilla.org - go get
them.
there are a lot of ways to override security patches without uninstalling them

georgi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html