RE: [Full-Disclosure] How big is the danger of IE?

Nick FitzGerald wrote:
>    http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/713878

>    Use a different web browser

Thanks for the link Nick.  I've been telling everyone for months,
securityfocus told us a few weeks ago and now CERT is telling us - run,
don't walk and download FireFox as quickly as you can click.  Also a few of
the extensions are real productivity improvers, although FireSomething does
steal a few seconds every day ;)

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html