Re[2]: [Full-Disclosure] Another IE trick (Re: IE sucks : sun java virtual machine insecure tmp file creation)

Dear Eric Paynter,

Yes,  it's  possible  and I always recommend to deny execution in user's
profile   and  home  directory.  But  HTML  file  doesn't  need  execute
permission  to  open.  Of  cause, in this case then trojan gets executed
it's  harder  to  infect  system,  but it's still possible to steal some
information.

--Friday, July 9, 2004, 8:26:23 PM, you wrote to
full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

--
~/ZARAZA
Ñóùåñòâóþ ëèøü ÿ ñàì, íèêóäà íå ëåòÿ. (Ëåì)