Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Public Review of OIS Security Vulnerability Reporting and ResponseGuidelines

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, ET LoWNOISE wrote:

> > Another interesting point for me is the statement about the open source
> > community in the same paragraph. Some organizations still have problems
> > with that community, which is reflected by adopters.html webpage of OIS.
> > No representation of the open source community as far as I can see. But
> > please correct me if I am wrong.

Watch: they'll submit L0ph^h^h^h^h @stake as the open source
"representative" <chuckles>

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin@xxxxxxx

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."

  Osama Bin Laden

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html