Re: [Full-Disclosure] Beta Advisories

System Outage wrote:

I don't think it's garbage. I bring up a valid point here. If you must, filter me out.. don't be lazy.
This brings up the question of guidelines the OIS wish people to follow.

Gads *I* thought filtering your "old topic" ramblings for 24 hours would be good enough. Move on and quick acting like a fscking troll already. You obviously have some skill. Use it to evangelize your belief's instead of your droning words, they're only interesting to yourself.

shit.. I just fed you didn't I? Damn me.

--
dk

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html