To: "VeNoMouS" <venom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: php-exec-dir vulnerable?

Ok I fixed all patches to all previous and current versions of the patch,
description can be found on the project homepage
http://kyberdigi.cz/projects/execdir/

Please inform all internet groups you have informed about the bug before.

--
Baj ... C. McCohy

While you are reading this text, an essential hacking tool
is being silently installed on your computer.

_______________________________________________ Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html