[Full-Disclosure] full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com

The whole gmail flame war kind of pisses me off. This *is* full-disclosure. The people who state that flaws in beta software should not be reported here are being counter-productive to the goals of this list: release of software security holes to teh general public.

If you're worried about "script kiddie sleepers" on this list, perhaps (as another posted mentioned) you should rethink your subscription. So-called script kiddies need access to this information if they want to learn how these things work.

Ethics are not an issue here. We do not (AFAIK) advocate illegal activity, and if this information is used for such purposes, that is beyond the scope of this list. Ethics are determined on a person by person basis and should not be applied to a large group of individuals. Your ethics are probably vastly different from the ethics of another individual on the other side of the globe. Face it: this information is posted solely for release -- what is done with it it up to the end users.

In short: stop whining and go get a life -- put up or shut up.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html