Re: [Full-Disclosure] Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Maarten wrote:

> Hm.  By that standard, we could not ever disclose stuff about microsoft
> software.  Cause their stuff is indefinitely beta, hahaha.  ;-)
[ Other repeated stuff sniped ]

In your eyes maybe, but not in the eyes of Microsoft and serious
customers.  Did you see the word 'BETA' in IE6 (or other software) when
you download from Microsoft (no in developper section, but in public
release) ?  AFAIK, I never seen that (in PUBLIC RELEASE I repeat).

Anyway, any serious company will never put beta software in a production
environment.

This is my last word in this list, because it's useless... Everyone has
its own opinion about this !

E.
--
Eric LeBlanc