Re: [Full-Disclosure] Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability

System Outage wrote:

If it's not about respect then what is it about?
You have no respect for the Gmail Team, that's for sure.
I guess this list isn't about respect...
It's about kiddies posting advisories and exploits for fun and little care for the vendor(s).
Cheerio

*/amforward@xxxxxxxxxxxx/* wrote:

System Outage wrote:

    |The correct channel to post such "bugs" is the Gmail contact link
    for "bug
    |reports".

    I have already contacted Gmail about 10 days ago, but I have not
    received any
    replies till this moment.

    |If you had waited until the Gmail dev team declared gmail a
    public release,
    |you would have gained more respect in the security community scene.

I don't think this is about respect afterall.

    Regards,
    Ahmed Motaz

    Mailsurf.com your communication portal for SMS,
    Email, Fax, E-Cards and more. www.mailsurf.com