Re: [Full-Disclosure] Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability

System Outage wrote:

|The correct channel to post such "bugs" is the Gmail contact link for "bug
|reports".

I have already contacted Gmail about 10 days ago, but I have not received any
replies till this moment.

|If you had waited until the Gmail dev team declared gmail a public release,
|you would have gained more respect in the security community scene.

I don't think this is about respect afterall.

Regards,
Ahmed Motaz

Mailsurf.com your communication portal for SMS,
Email, Fax, E-Cards and more. www.mailsurf.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html