Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re:Bugtraq Security Systems

A name like "Bugtraq Security Systems" Sounds like a typical name a script
kiddie group or scene whore group would use to try and gain an easy name within
the scene.

 They (Bugtraq Security Systems) obviously thought... Hey.. "if we whore a high
profile name and make our website look professional, people will buy it and
think we're elite".

Lol, if you had any cred in the security community scene, you just lost it by
mentioning the key words "Defcon" and "Drew Copley is a prick" references.

All you are making yourself out to be is a jealous scene whore who wishes they
had the 0-day exclusives that Eyee Security obtain and you wish you were as
good as they are.

You have no right to come on a high profile security mailing list with such
childish remarks towards a highly respected Security Group as Eyee. Go find
some "elite" zero day and come back when you manage to gain as much respect as
Eyee Security has within the security community scene.

Cheerio