[Full-Disclosure] Presidential Candidates' Websites Vulnerable

For those who didn't catch it on The Inquirer already, it sounds like not even
the would-be presidents of the US can afford decent security:
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=16939

"site shows signs of being vulnerable to SQL injection errors" and "packed with
cross-site scripting errors"... Has Donnie been doing overtime? :)

Most amusing comment given the still raging Win/Linux debate on this list:
"Kerry has open source credentials - he is using Apache running on Red Hat.
Bush's OS of choice is none other than Vole's IIS 5.0 server."

Most worrying comment: both sites use visitor trackers (something I always feel
is a sign that the site's owners feel that invasion of privacy is less
important than commercial success).  Maybe one day we'll just do away with
elections and go by the Google PageRank of the candidates' websites?

Marek

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html