Re: [Full-Disclosure] Tools for checking for presence of adware remotely

> Sure...Perl scripts.  As a security admin in an FTE
> position, I had scripts that checked all systems
> within the domain for entries in the ubiquitous 'Run'
> key, as well as for BHOs.  Easy stuff, pretty trivial, actually.

but then you would have to keep on updating your bhos and other sigs, and what
about the spyware that when removed from the run key refuse to let the network
connections operate? how do u take care of them ?

-aditya

ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
éb½êÞvë"?axZÞx÷«²?Ú?Gb¶*'¡ó?[kj¯ðÃæj)m­ªÿr?ÿ

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html