Re: [Full-Disclosure] Heads up: Possible lsass worm in the wild

I have seen this one active and in use, it is connecting to
216-110-80-17.gen.twtelecom.net on port 6667.  I connected to the
server and found several interestingly named channels with
interestingly named clients in them:

Channel names:
#!tenzkor  #[psy]- prefix to each client
#!!s32       #[eduz]- prefix to each client
#!rifkraca  #exc prefix to each client