[Full-Disclosure] mozilla firefox 0.8 - linux (probably mozilla too) cut/paste (semi) vulnerability

This isn't as much a typical vulnerability as it is poorly-designed
behavior. I've noticed when cutting/pasting data (unix style, w/middle
mouse button) into a Web form, any attempt to paste into an area without
first clicking on the input will result in firefox doing a google search
on the contents of the paste.  If I happen to be cutting/pasting
confidential data, this is bad.

Michael

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html