Re: [Full-Disclosure] programming

Hallo Patrick,

* Patrick Olsen <polsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-04-27 23:33]:
> I was wondering what the first and best language to learn would be for
> someone new in the security field in order to understand the exploits better
> and all of thoes things.

i think c is very good.
because i think if you youse a language without pointers or with a
garbage collection like java it can be very difficult to learn a
language with an not so easy buffer management.
regards nico
--
Nico Golde                | nico@xxxxxxxxx      | 310777820@ICQ | nion@xxxxxxx
http://www.ngolde.de      | GnuPG Key: http://www.ngolde.de/gpg/nico_golde.gpg