        From: Patrick Olsen [mailto:polsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 1:20 PM
        To: Security List
        Subject: [Full-Disclosure] programming

        I was wondering what the first and best language to learn would
be for
        someone new in the security field in order to understand the
exploits better
        and all of thoes things.

        Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
        Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

        This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.
        For more information please visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/email