RE: [Full-Disclosure] no more public exploits

That is a terrible policy to follow.  If the vulnerability is real enough
for the vendor to publish a patch, then sysadmins should patch their
systems.  Haven't all the recent worms taught people anything?

However, Johnny I'm sorry to see that people who can't control themselves on
the Internet have forced you to stop publishing code.  Can't say I blame
you, but I don't have to like it.