[Full-Disclosure] Re: [VulnDiscuss] Re: [VulnWatch] TCP Reset Attacks: Paper and (C ode Now Available)?

I will admit I seem to have missed the first instance of this discussion thread,
but I am wondering, is there actual exploit code in the wild yet or is this
thread mislabelled?

Richard Starnes, MSc, CISSP, BS7799 Auditor, MCSE
Director of Incident Response
Managed Security Operations Centre (MSOC)
Cable and Wireless
E-mail: richard.starnes@xxxxxx
Fax: +44 (0) 20-7758-4001
Mobile: +44 (0) 77-7167-3727

Cable & Wireless - "Best Security Services" Finalist, SC Magazine Awards 2003

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html