[Full-Disclosure] Firewall solution for Windows 2003 Server

Greetings to all disclosers ;),

I would like to see your opinion on currently available firewall
products for Windows Server 2003. I am looking for simple
firewall solution as an _additional_ protection measure
for our servers.

We all surely know about poor Windows logging (when it comes
to information coverage). I want a simple packet filter
running as a service logging everything. I was happy with
Kerio Personal Firewall, but Kerio no longer supports
Windows servers with this product.

I do not need router capabilities, just local packet filter.

Could someone recommend me something? Preferably without,
nice overcomplicated GUI is not a requirement
(and I hope it could be avoided :).

Bye,

Ondra

|Ondrej Krajicek                                                 (-KO|
|Institute of Computer Science, Masaryk University Brno, CR          |
|http://isildur.ics.muni.cz/~ondra               krajicek@xxxxxxxxxxx|

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html