[Full-Disclosure] THCIISSLame exploit

very funny, man.

just to clear things here.

THC is a hacker group, not a cracker group.
They don't own other peoples machines, nor they're
having the intention support script kiddies.
we dissociate completely from crackers.
as most of the THC members are professional pentesters,
we use our stuff tools/exploits for our daily work.
and we release our stuff to share our knowledge with other
pentesters and security admins all over the world.

that's all !  hope that clears your lame comment.

cheers,
johnny cyberpunk/thc

Hello,

A., Kaspersky AV added detection within two hours, so it is probably
considered dangerous.

B., Because you provided a ready-made executable version of the root
exloit for download, you are a VXer criminal. Microsoft has already
asked the germans to send in GSG-9. When the doorchime rings, first
place your finger over the peeking hole. If it is not shot away
immediately, you may open the door.

Owing to the new extradiction treaty between Germany and Saudi
Arabia, VXers are subject to cruel and harsh punishment. You can
choose severing the left or the right arm. Recidivists will obviously need
a voice-controlled computer pretty soon.

Regards, Tamas Feher.

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/dsl