发件人: full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Feher Tamas
发送时间: 2004年4月21日 16:28
收件人: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [Full-Disclosure] Core Internet Vulnerable - IETF Draft Fix for RFC793

Hello,

I wonder if some foul will initiate a chain letter that claims the global
Internet needs to be shut down to implement the software changes to BGP in
order to eliminate the recently identified vulnerabilities and urges the reader
to forward this important news to all Netizens he/she knows?

See:
http://weblogs.asp.net/wallym/archive/2004/03/29/101041.aspx

Sincerely: Tamas Feher.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.