[Full-Disclosure] Antivirus Comparison

I will give you my idea as 10 years in the security market.

Norton: Antivirus with good market penetration and marketing, but number 3 in
security level.

Mcafee: Real good standard antivirus. Second one. Nice GUI, xp stable, and
updates.

Kaspersky: Number 1 antivirus. More than 80000 signatures. Bad monitor that
sometimes crash the pc.

Recommendation: Use Mcaffee as resident antivirus, and Kaspersky as stand-alone
detector and scanner.

There is no 100 % secure antivirus. They are very easy to bypass. I have almost
all undetected trojans/binders/exploits, etc.

But Kaspersky and Mcaffee are good to have.

More info on particular skills, write.

Droopy
Security Expert
U.S. Secret Service