RE: [inbox] [Full-Disclosure] Hi! Antiviruses Comparison - A Little Research Results

Feher Tamas wrote:
> If you are a lamer in the AV area, then please don't fool
> others! There
> are at least 12 major players in the AV arena, each with diverse
> weaknesses and strong points.

<snip>

> It could make a book, not just the disorganized
> mess of text I wrote above.
>
> Sincerely: Tamas Feher from Hungary.

Actually Tamas, that is one of the best short critiques I have seen on the
AV market and I agree with almost every point.  Factual and without bias.
Maybe you should write that book.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html