RE: [inbox] RE: [Full-Disclosure] Cisco LEAP exploit tool...

id3nt@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> Dear Dave and what was it ... jeff, Curt and exhibar, your in
> here too,
>
>  and I'll throw Fitzgerled on just for fun....
>
> Neither one of you know what the

<snip ugly>

> Have you ever properly setup a 2.4 ghz wireless link longer
> than 7 miles?
> If not, don't post what some1 eles states as it may not be
> true. I have

Don't know where you get off including me in your list, but I have
personally setup Cisco units up to 20 miles with parabolics and Adaptive
Broadband up to 35 miles.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html