From: full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dkr. Armand
Geddyn
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 9:04 AM
To: full-disclosure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] The new Microsoft math: 1 patch for 14
vulnerabilities, MS04-011

Edward W. Ray wrote:

> If you are confident that no one else will discover those
> vulnerabilities the next time that MS waits to provide a solution, I
> wish you good luck

These OSes have been around for years, running in hostile labs by evil
geniuses, and the source code has been examined by admitted Communists
and monarchists alike. :/ It's naive to assume eEye is the first on the
scene. (Or paranoid to assume otherwise?)

--
"On the moon, we have evolved beyond rules... and manners."
The Ministry of Truth, Austin, TX | http://www.minitru.org

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

is unauthorized.