RE: [Full-Disclosure] Cisco LEAP exploit tool...

 id3nt You must be another subscriber with a huge dangly bit or giant
baps. Only those with large attributes can post quality like that below:

Aaah, name calling and insults, just the ticket for a Thursday
afternoon.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html