Re: [Full-Disclosure] The new Microsoft math: 1 patch for 14 vulnerabilities, MS04-011

> Exactly the point of full disclosure.  If someone with a serious axe to
grind would have stumbled onto the ASN.1 flaw before the Eeye notice, it
could have been an ELE* for MS and some major corporations.

> Let's see, unpatched ASN.1 + Flash Worm = ?

I think you seriously underestimate the hacking skills of eeye, there are
very few who could turn the bugs they find into full blow root level
exploits.

Geo.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html