RE: [Full-Disclosure] The new Microsoft math: 1 patch for 14 vul nerabilities, MS04-011

In cases such as you describe, obviously a single patch is preferred.  I was
referring more to instances where there are numerous fixes included in a
single patch that could as easily be made available as individual patches.

While I'm a self confessed linux fan, we also have our share of exploits and
users who don't maintain a reasonable level of security on their systems.  I
know a large number of linux users who don't subscribe to the mailing lists
for their distro and so are often unaware of a problem until I bring it up
in casual conversation ;)  Users are users, and while I like to think that
linux users tend to be more Clued (tm) than Windows users... There are
plenty of glaring exceptions.

Cheers,

Tremaine

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.