Re: [Full-Disclosure] FAT32 input > output = null?

At 10:56 AM 4/8/2004 -0500, jamie wrote:

Big, long, slow moving line.. and this Certain Ethnic woman was on her cell phone.. talking at the top of her vocal volume, like she was on a tin can and string about 100 miles long, really annoying everyone in line.

This lady in front of me finally piped up "Will you be quiet? Take that outside."

The CE woman gave this "pissoff" look to the lady in front of me, and kept talking.

Well now, that's when you whip out your handy-dandy Ronco Pocket Cell Phone Jammer and set it to transmit that 18 KHz 120 dB Rudeness Termination Signal.

m5x

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html