[Full-Disclosure] MHH discussion forum open to the public

Dear list,

As we're seeing an active discussion on our Mostly Harmless Hacking
whitepapers, we at Bugtraq Security Systems (BSS) have decided to
open a forum for MHH related discussions as to not pollute the
list. Many thanks go to our friend Daniel, who took time from his
busy shedule surrounding thwarting gay rights on the information
superhighway. Thanks Daniel, you're a prince.

http://www.livejournal.com/~m0rtis/

In the spirit of full disclosure we will continue the posting of
our Mostly Harmless Hacking series shortly.

With regards,
Team Bugtraq Security

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html