[Full-Disclosure] Off-Topic: IKEA ownz Microsoft

Hi all,

nothing really security related now, but I thought you might be interested in
good news at this time of the night!

"Ingvar Kamprad, the Swede who founded furniture retail chain IKEA, has
overtaken Microsoft's Bill Gates as the world's richest man, Swedish TV news
reported yesterday. Citing next week's edition of the Swedish business weekly
Veckans Affarer, public service SVT2 television said Kamprad (77) has a
personal fortune of 400 billion crowns (R338 billion)."

http://www.sabcnews.com/economy/business/0,2172,77288,00.html (english)
http://www.va.se/magasinet/artikel.asp?artikelid=1029 (swedish original src)

Time to celebrate, I have IKEA stuff all over here in my german appartment, as
anyone I know has. That stuff carries my hardware running Open Source Operating
Systems and Open Source Software. HAHA!

Cheers

Enjoy the news

daniel