[Full-Disclosure] [newbie] Reply-to missing?

Hi!

I'm quite a freshman on this list and I think you've already
discussed this question in the past, so a link to a mail in the
archives would be appreciated.

The mailing lists I'm used to add a Reply-To: header to each mail
sent to the list, pointing at the mail distributor. However, the
mail I receive from this list does not have these. I'm trying
to get used to replacing the To: headers of my replies in order
to get them public, but there is the laziness factor, too.

Where's the option to tell the server I want such Reply-To: headers?
Is there any? If not, why not?

cya, Marcel
--
an unannounced attachment... it's a DOCument... does he really think
i'll either start the deamonic tool from redmond or reboot my machine

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html