   Media Erased

   Data: Diskettes, QIC-DC 600, 2000. TK50, 70, 85, DLT,
   3480/3490E/3590E, 4mm/8mm/Exabyt/Travan, PC Hard Drives

PS. I happen to work for a company that uses a similar solution for
zapping faulty drives before returning/recycling them. It is sort of
pointless to try to convince me there is no such thing...

Note that this still does not address this guy's problem (reusability of
zapped disks without manufacturer's intervention), but simply proves that
degaussing is possible.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html