[Full-Disclosure] FD should block attachments

Either way you look at this somebody will bitch.
1) The people that don't want to take the time to download attachments or
filter their own mail.
2) The people who have to host the attachments on their own servers and use
their own bandwidth.

So here's my question to anyone who has done number 2, how many hits did you
get after you posted your link?

Either way I still think the best solution is filtering at the recepiant level.

quepasa.com :: free email, now with 10mb of space.